Saturday, June 10, 2017

Just Because Box Review

Disclosure: I received this products for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.


There is nothing better than starting the summer by offering our skin natural nutrients and moisturizers. This week I had the opportunity to try some products from the collection of Natural Jewels.

They offer natural hand made products for bath, body and home. All their products are natural, chemical free and smell so good. Also they have a monthly subscription with 4-5 full size products.

I received a travel size of

                     * Sweet Like Sugar Body Butter


                          * Pina Colada Sugar Scrub

                             * Peppermint Lip Butter.

I could not decide which is my favorite. The scrub has a delicious scent and leaves the skin clean and smooth. The body butter moisturizes my skin perfectly. And the lip butter up to my 4 year old daughter uses it. They are excellent products.

I recommend visiting their IG account or their website https://myjustbecause.cratejoy.com./ to know more about these fabulous products. I wanted to try the mini bath bomb for manicure and pedicure.

Thanks for coming.
Yajaira

No comments:

Post a Comment