Friday, March 3, 2017

The Can + Did Box

Disclosure: I got this box for free as a part of a contest but all opinion are my own.

I am fanatic to indulge myself especially when I am a full time mother.
That's why the award I won The Can + Did Box I loved
Organic and natural products that help me feel and look beautiful.




I got a special edition box. All the products smell really good.  My favorite is Matcha Tea Bar Soap.

What is inside the Box?

✔Gada-Gado
The DreXs cleansing grains made of organic ingredients that is gentle enough to use as a daily cleanser/scrub or facial mask.



✔Nighty Kitty
A super cute double sided mirror on the go.





✔Pha-Pay 
The DreXs soap bar to spoil your skin. Non toxic, cruelty free and smells yummy!





✔Odor Zapper
A great synergy blend by Plant Therapy. Kids Safe. Good for stinky feet!



✔Matcha Tea
Zaiina soap bar deluxe size full of freshness





✔Em-Rald
100% cotton soap cozy.



Bonus:


✔Beeswax lip balm


✔Wooden soap dish




Who is the Can+Did Box? (from the website)


the CAN+DID Box is a monthly subscription box contains 5 to 7 full size products of aromatherapy, artisan bath & body and mystery item. You can choose between 3 option for your subscription.


CAN+DID MONTHLY

$37/month. Delivered right to your door each month. FREE Shipping to any U.S. address

CAN+DID TRIO

$35/month. Delivered right to your door each month. FREE shipping to any U.S. address

CAN+DID ONE TIME


$37 CAN+DID trial. Pay as you go. Great as a gift for someone. FREE shipping to any U.S. address


 Do you like it? Suscribed now  Follow them on Instagram.

Thanks for coming,
Yajaira


No comments:

Post a Comment