Wednesday, January 11, 2017


Mucinex Fast Max Clear & Cool

(Smiley360 & Mucinex)


During the fall and winter we live looking for all kinds of remedy to avoid the common cold. We all know that this is impossible, but we do not lose hope. I am one of those people. I hate being sick because as a mother of two children, I have a lot to do and there is no space to take rest. I read a lot and take all the remedies I found it, ginger tea, honey with lemon, onion water and honey ... Everything there. Inevitably the common cold came to my life precisely in the Winter Break of children. Many plans we made ... and "mama got sick".


I needed to find something that would make me feel better. The truth that I did not find it, the mailman brought it to me ...



Mucinex Fast Max Clear & Cool came to me just when I was infected with common flu, So it was easy to start to try it. When I opened the bottle the smell was like mint, a very light blue liquid. The instructions were to take 20 ml every 4 hours. The first impression was a bit unpleasant. I literally felt like I was swallowing a melted mint. Then I have a feeling of freshness in the mouth, throat and chest. Symptoms began to subside the next day.

I took it until it was finished and I was able to continue with the agenda that we had planned. There is definitely nothing that will save us from getting a common cold, but if there is a medicine that helps you to relieve you more quickly. So do not miss Mucinex in your medicine cabinet.

I received Mucinex for free thanks to Smiley360.com in exchange of my honest opinion.

You are not a member of this community yet, register here and receive free products.

You want to know more about Mucinex click here.


Thanks for come here.

Yajaira




馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜馃挜

Spanish Version

Mucinex Fast Max Clear & Cool

(Smiley360 & Mucinex)



Durante el oto帽o y el inviernio vivimos buscando todo tipo de  remedio para evitar el catarro com煤n. Todos sabemos que eso es imposible, pero no perdemos las esperanzas. Yo soy una de esas personas. Detesto estar enferma porque como madre de dos ni帽os, tengo mucho que hacer y no hay espacio para tomar descanso. Leo mucho y me tomo todos los remedios que me dicen. T茅 de gengibre, miel de abeja con lim贸n, agua de cebolla y miel...Todo lo que hay. Inevitablemente el catarro com煤n lleg贸 a mi vida precisamente en el Winter Break de los ni帽os. Muchos planes que hicimos....y mam谩 se enferm贸


Yo necesitaba encontrar algo que me hiciera sentir mejor. La verdad que no lo encontr茅, me lo traj贸 el cartero.

Mucinex me lleg贸 justo cuando me contain con gripe com煤n, As铆 que fue f谩cil empezar a probarlo. Cuando abr铆 la botella el olor era como a menta, un liquido azul y muy ligero. Las intrucciones era tomar 20 ml cada 4 horas. La primera impresi贸n fue un poco desagradable. Literalmente sent铆 que me tragaba un bomb贸m de menta derretido. Luego tienes una sensaci贸n de frescura en la boca, garganta y pecho. Los s铆ntomas comenzaron a disminuir al siguiente dia.

Lo tom茅 hasta que se termin贸 y pude continuar con la agenda que habiamos planificado los ni帽os y yo. Definitivamente no hay nada que nos salve de contagiarnos con catarro com煤n, pero si existe un medicamento que te ayuda a aliviarte mas rapido. As铆 que no falte Mucinex en tu botiquin.

Yo recib铆 Mucinex gratis gracias a Smiley360.com con el proposito de probarlo y ofrecer mi honesta opini贸n.

Aun no eres miembro de esta comunidad, registrate aqui y recibe productos gratis.

Quieres saber mas de Mucinex clic aqu铆.

Gracias por visitarme

Yajaira

No comments:

Post a Comment