Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Christmas Pajamas for the family

Disclosure: I got this product whit a deep discount but all the opinion are honest and my own.



Christmas is one of my favorite times. There are so many things to do and try, that it is impossible not to get excited. I love spending time with my family, doing things together and taking lots of pictures. We love decorating the tree together, preparing desserts and making Christmas cards.





You take pictures together is one of the things that I like the most. A photo for each celebration.
One of the things I want to do this Christmas is to take a family photo in Christmas Eve  with the same pajamas. It seems to me a very nice activity and a memory that we all should have.




Precisely, Tomoson Review had a campaign to try some pajamas for the whole family. 

Today I am going to tell you about that.

This  matching Christmas pajamas for the whole family are available for women, men. kids, infant toddler and youth. The package include :1*Shirt Tops, 1 Pants, 1*Santa Hat.The pajama has high quality. The hat is warm soft cotton.




I ordered a pajama for each member of my family. The colors are bright. The fabrics are soft and comfortable. Santa's hat is also very comfy.


The only detail is that these pajamas fit small. So I recommend buying them a larger size. I find them very cute and fun to have a spectacular photo.

If you want learn more about this pajama, go here 


No comments:

Post a Comment