Thursday, September 21, 2017


Disclosure: I received this product with a discount

in exchange of my honest opinion.


This time I will talk about soap. Who doesn't like soap? I think everybody love take a bath with a great soap and pamper their self. I'm trying this product a few days ago and I have to tell it's good. This product is made for men & women for a whole body. You can used instead of the gel, shampoo or shave cream, Also is good for any skin, including for skin with acne, eczema or psoriasis. I love they are antibacterial and eliminates odors that causing bacteria. That's awesome!

The name of this product is Sandalwood Natural Soap Bar with Shea Butter 5oz (1 Pack) from Soap Club. This brand make a handmade soap with natural ingredients. That's the best feature.  Let's check some information about this.


About the product (from Amazon website)

  • SWEET, WARM & WOODY SANDALWOOD, MADE FOR BOTH MEN & WOMEN - Sandalwood has a unique fragrance and has been used in aromatherapy for millennia because of its stress-reducing qualities and for its ability to help you relax and sleep better. It's a popular ingredient in men's aftershaves and our most popular soap, so why shouldn't women enjoy the benefits of this classic essential oil too? 
  •                
  • PREMIUM KEY INGREDIENTS YOU CAN PRONOUNCE - Our soaps are made with only the finest natural olive oil, coconut oil, hemp oil and organic shea butter with a blend of fragrances that are enhanced by our soap-making technique. 
  •               
  • OLD FASHIONED QUALITY HANDMADE SOAP - Our cold process soap is handcrafted by top artisans and cured 4 to 6 weeks, making it feel more like a lotion and making it an essential part of your daily beauty routine. In fact, it can be used in place of liquid soap, gel shampoo or even shaving cream. 
  •               
  • PERFECT FOR ALL SKIN TYPES - Loaded with anti-oxidants and vitamins, our soap reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, and helps soothe and moisturize itchy dry skin, which may be associated with acne, eczema or psoriasis. Each bar is antibacterial and kills odor causing bacteria. 
  •               
  • WHAT WE DON'T PUT IN OUR SOAP - No sulfates, no parabens, no preservatives, no petroleum products and no animal products. All our oils are raw not processed and they are all non-GMO. The perfect natural product for vegans or people looking for alternatives to using harsh chemicals on their body.

My experience

After been using this product I'm in love with that. The fragrance it's light but fresh. The soap feel soft in my skin. My skin feel smooth and hydrate after take my bath. I tried in my face too. It's also work cleaning my face and leaving feel soft and smooth. The bar of SOAP is thick, that makes this convenient and long-lasting product. I could substitute my bath gel for this bar soap.

If you love a natural product, you would fall in love this soap. Check more information here

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00WX4XPM6.

No comments:

Post a Comment