Monday, August 21, 2017

Olay Shower Products

Disclosure: I made this post as a part of contest from Influenster but this is my honest opinion.




If you ask me what qualities should have the perfect product to take a shower, there are several alternatives. First it has a good smell, to clean and fresh. Nothing better than taking a bath with pleasant smells.

Secondly, it offers benefits to my skin. It should definitely be a product that makes my skin look hydrated and smooth. And if it contains vitamins and nutrients is a plus.

At this point, you will be thinking that I am a little demanding, but do not believe it, when we talk about the care of our skin, that is required. Now, the question is where do I get a product that meets my expectations. That is the most difficult thing, although some years ago I discovered a brand of products that meets all my requirements.

Olay brand not only fills my expectations, they also offers me multiple options to satisfy my desires. It is true that sometimes I try other brands or new products, but I always return with Olay.

These products are perfect for any skin type. They make me feel clean and fresh. They come in various fragrances and types of texture. I always bet on Olay to make my skin look fabulous. My favorite product is Olay Moisture Ribbon Plus with Shea & Lavander Oil.

If you never try their products before, you need to do it and tell me about your experience. If you tried already, tell me what you think or what is your favorite.

Thanks for coming
Yajaira


................................Spanish Version..................................

Si me preguntan que cualidades debe tener el producto perfecto para tomar una ducha, son varias las alternativas. En primer lugar que tenga un buen olor, a limpio y fresco. Nada mejor que tomar un baño con agradables olores.

En segundo lugar, que ofrezca beneficios a mi piel. Definitivamente debe ser un producto que haga lucir mi piel hidratada y suave. Y si contiene vitaminas y nutrientes es un plus.

En este punto, estaras pensando que soy un poco exigente, pero no creas, cuando hablamos del cuidado de nuestra piel, eso es requerido. Ahora bien, la pregunta es dónde consigo un producto que llene mis expectativas. Eso es lo más dificil, aunque hace algunos años descubrí una marca de productos que cumple con todos mis requisitos.

 Olay no solo llena mis expecativas, sino que me ofrece multiples opciones para satisfacer mis deseos. Es cierto que en ocasiones, pruebo otras marcas o nuevos productos, pero siempre regreso con Olay.

Estos productos son perfecto para cualquier tipo de piel. Me hacen sentir limpia y fresca. Vienen en varias fragancias y tipos de textura. Yo siempre apuesto a Olay para hacer lucir mi piel fabulosa. Mi favorito es Olay Moisture Ribbon Plus with Shea & Lavander Oil.

Cuentame tu experiencia usando Olay. Cuál es tu producto favorito. Si aún no has probado Olay, no esperes mas y pruebalo. Luego cuentame como te fue.

Gracias por visitarme

Yajaira

No comments:

Post a Comment